Coaching or mentoring. What is the difference?
The big differences between coaching and mentoring are around focus and structure. A coaching program is laser-focused on a specific topic and will consist of a structured plan for achieving the stated objective. Mentoring is typically less structured and more open-ended. In coaching, the structure and content is largely driven by the coach whereas with a mentoring program the mentee does most of the agenda setting.
Lean towards coaching if...
- You are in a point of transition
- You seek greater harmony across all areas of your life
- You want a greater sense of purpose and direction
- You want to develop stronger presence and awareness
- You feel stuck in a rut
- You want to show up more fully your relationships
- You want to disrupt some deep-seated patterns in your life
- You want to craft your legacy
Lean towards mentoring if...
- You lack appropriate professional support at work
- You want someone to help draw out your best ideas
- You benefit from having an accountability partner
- You need someone to tell you what nobody else will
- You need help navigating the political waters at work
- You are playing too small and are ready for more
- You want to become better at networking
- You want to manage time and tasks more effectively
Not sure? Not a problem. Book a free 20-minute session with one of our coaches and we will help you nail it.
The jumpstart program
Are you ready for one of the most mind-blowing experiences of your life? The Jumpstart program consists of two one-hour conversations that will change your life. Literally. This isn't just fancy marketing. At the end of the second conversation with your coach you will have insight and clarity like nothing you have ever experienced. You will know yourself better than you can imagine. You think you know yourself now? You don't.
Are you ready to Jumpstart your life?
The cost of a Jumpstart program is $550. If you are not happy with the results, we will gladly refund your money. Guess what...We've never had to give a refund.