It's the most, wonderful time, of the year. Right?
The holidays are supposed to be the time for appreciation and thoughtful reflection. A time for community and for connection. A time to relax and rejuvenate. Then why do the vast majority of us feel increased anxiety starting the minute we take down the Halloween decorations?
Join us for a lively discussion about how we can become more intentional during the most challenging time of the year. We'll touch on some of the most stress-inducing questions, such as...
- How can I possibly get all of this done?
- How can I find the right gifts and not spend all of next year paying off my credit cards?
- How can I deal with those family members whose greatest gift seems to be pushing my buttons?
- How can I enjoy myself without going completely off the rails with my diet and exercise goals?
- Why do I feel so lonely and depressed when everyone else seems so happy?
- How do I avoid the over commercialization and stay focused on what is most important?
- How can I make this a special and memorable time for me and my family?
The Season for Intention is one-hour call and is part of our Free-to-Grow series, which means there's no cost and no obligation.
This really will be a discussion, both casual and interactive. Just grab yourself a cup of hot chocolate, or if you prefer, a glass of red wine and join us as we try to find our way through this storm together!
joining the discussion
The RSVP window for The Season for Intention is closed. We do not currently have any additional sessions on the calendar. However, if you'd like to add your name to the list, we'll let you know if a new session becomes available.